Twin Cities Restaurants
Our recommendations for Twin Cities restaurants are those that we return to time after time. Read our reviews and the reviews from others then share your own experiences at Twin Cities restaurants.
Whether you are planning a romantic dinner, a family gathering, a business lunch or want to try a new cuisine, there is a perfect Twin Cities restaurant choice.
Our increasingly diverse population has added a richness of dining experience in the Twin Cities. The Midtown Global Market on Lake Street in Minneapolis is a treasure trove of ethnic markets and restaurants. University Avenue in Saint Paul is the location for a number of Asian restaurants. Both East St. Paul and West Saint Paul places to find some of the best Mexican food in Minnesota.
Minnesota Eats Out: An Illustrated History celebrates our food loving culture. From the book's description: "...a virtual romp through the state's dining spots, from early health resorts to Prohibition-era speakeasies to A&W drive-ins, illustrated with nearly one thousand photographs, postcards, menus, matchbooks, and collectible dishes. Kathryn Strand Koutsky and Linda Koutsky narrate the history of dining in the North Star State, highlighting innovative foods, inspired restaurant architecture, and cutting-edge graphic design, along with anecdotes about beloved restaurants remembered through the decades. Accompanying this rich history is a priceless collection of Minnesota recipes made famous through the years, like the pioneers' Indian Pudding and old favorites from Eibner's Bakery in New Ulm or Ruttger's Resort in Brainerd."
Just a few of our favorite, and unique, Twin Cities restaurants include:
- The Cafe Minnesota in the Minnesota History Center. Lots of reasonably priced offerings including those with a focus on Minnesota local foods like chicken and wild rice hotdish, ravioli stuffed with pumpkin and creamy wild rice soup.
- Mickey's Diner on West 7th St. in Saint Paul. Eat in a 1937 railroad dining car that is on the National Regester of Historic Places.
- Cafe Latte, a gourmet cafeteria on Grand Avenue in St. Paul, is the place to go for soups, salads, sandwiches and wonderful desserts.
- Tavern on Grand, on Grand Avenue in St. Paul, is a Northwoods themed bar and grill famous for its walleye.
- Peter's Grill on 8th St. in Minneapolis is the city's oldest restaurant with an art deco setting right out of the 1940's. A classic menu offering everything from sandwiches to steaks.
- Hell's Kitchen at 89 S. 10th St. in Minneapolis with a menu that includes eggs Benedict with bison, walleye hash and wild rice pudding.
- The Nicollet Island Inn has a legendary Sunday brunch that includes made-to-order omelettes, smoked salmon, prime rib and more.
- Annie's Parlor, at 313 14th Avenue in Dinkytown is the place for burgers, fries and malts. This second floor tradition in the area offers an outdoor deck and views of downtown.
Check out reviews of restaurants in Minneapolis and Saint Paul or choose from a list read reviews of restaurants in all parts of Minnesota.
Read and Write Reviews of Ethnic Restaurants in the Twin Cities
Today's Best Travel Deal
Extra 75% Off Select Hotels with Expedia App Coupon
Hotels.com: Save big NOW on all hotel bookings with Up to a $100 Cash Back Rebate with code REBATES18! Book by 12/31/18, Travel by 3/31/19.
Minnesota Gifts & Souvenirs
Plan Your Minnesota Vacation
Minnesota Vacation Rentals - A vacation rental will give you the feel of your own cabin or chalet in Minnesota. Choose a vacation rental in a specific area or get ideas about some of the best Minnesota vacation destinations before you decide. There are fantastic rental properties and amazing locations that will be perfect for your group of any size.
Best Prices on Minnesota Hotels at Hotels.Com
Best Prices on Vacation Packages at BookingBuddy!
25 Best Minnesota Family Resorts
Ticket Liquidator: Minnesota Events Tickets and Venues
Get deeply discounted tickets on top Minnesota sporting events, concerts, and shows. Timberwolves, Golden Gophers, Top Concerts ....More. Continuously Updated
with current ticket offers.
Enjoy doing the things you love while saving with the discounts in the Entertainment Book. Many offers are two-for-one deals, 50% off and more. Get Your Entertainment Book Today!
Lake Superior Maps
Boundary Waters Maps
Only in Minnesota
Minnesota Nice: Adult Coloring Book Full of Minnesota Love
Minnesota Travel Books