Twin Cities Restaurants
Ethnic Eaterys in
Minneapolis and St. Paul
Visit Minnesota Website
Find recommendations for Twin Cities restaurants ethnic dining spots and reviews. The best Twin Cities restaurants are shared by readers of the Visit Minnesota site.
Reviews of Saint Paul Restaurants
Reviews of Minneapolis Restaurants
Twin Cities ethnic restaurants represent the world. Thai, Vietnamese, Chinese, Mexican, Italian and Indian cuisine can be found in many parts of the metro. You can also experience many more unusual ethnic offerings in restaurants that offer Nepali, Tibetan, Hmong, Somali, Eritrean, Kurdish, Cambodian, Ethiopian, menus and the tastes of multiple other food traditions.
You will also find wonderful restaurants that specialize in Minnesota local foods and local recipes and the foods of those who settled Minnesota: the Scandinavians, the Germans, the Irish and the Native Americans.
Here are just a few of our favorites:
- Hunan Garden at 380 Cedar St. in downtown St. Paul is a good choice for Chinese food. An all-you-can-eat lunch buffet. Features Hunan, Sichuan, and Mandarin dishes, plus Polynesian drinks.
- Cheng Heng, 448 University Ave W St. Paul, for Cambodian food. Try the beef (Pho) and chicken soups. Delicious coconut bubble tea. Good fresh salads.
- Barbary Fig, 720 Grand Ave., St. Paul for Mediterranean/Middle Eastern food. Enjoy cous cous, lentils, stews, lamb, other complex and creative dishes.
- Forepaugh's, 276 S. Exchange St., St. Paul. French cuisine in an 1872 Victorian mansion.
- Glockenspiel, 605 W. 7th St., St. Paul. Go for the look, feel and menu of a real German restaurant.
- The Acropol Inn, 748 Grand Avenue, St. Paul. Family owned classic Greek restaurant serving classic Greek dishes. Be sure to have the baklava.
- Red Sea, 320 Cedar Ave., Minneapolis for African food. Ethiopian specialties, some served on communal platters.
- Brit's, 1110 Nicollet Mall, Minneapolis for traditional British fare like fish and chips, sausage rolls and scotch eggs.
- Harry Singh's, 3008 Hennepin Ave. S., Minneapolis for Carribean food. Roti is the house specialty.
- Nye's Polonaise, 112 Hennepin Ave. E., for Polish specialties like pierogies, as well as a supper club menu of steak, seafood, etc. Gigantic martinis and lush decor are more reasons to go.
Check out a complete list of Twin Cities resturants, ethnic restaurants and more, then take a minute to share your favorite eaterys as well.
Find the Best Ethnic Restaurants in Minnesota by City
Back to Twin Cities Restaurants
Minnesota's Outdoor Wonders:
Exploring the Wonders of Minnesota Month by Month
If you make a purchase via a link on this page, I may earn a small commission on the transaction - at no added
cost to you. Thank you!
Your Best Minnesota Travel Deals are at Booking Buddy!
Check daily to see the Deal of the Day! Save up to 50% on featured hotels!
Plan Your Minnesota Vacation
Things to Do in Minnesota
Minnesota Vacation Rentals - A vacation rental will give you the feel of your own cabin or chalet in Minnesota. Choose a vacation rental in a specific area or get ideas about some of the best Minnesota vacation destinations before you decide. There are fantastic rental properties and amazing locations that will be perfect for your group of any size.
Lake Superior Maps
Boundary Waters Maps