You know you're a Minnesotan if you feel it's a pretty bad winter if the snow gets higher than the first floor windows." ~ Ed Fischer, You Know You're A Minnesotan
10. There are no mosquitoes.
9. You're so busy worrying about your car not starting, you don't have time to worry about anything else.
8. All the sissies leave for Florida.
7. If you carelessly leave meat in your car, it will freeze and stay fresh.
6. It's not as bad as a Manitoba winter.
5. There's the thrill of skiing downhill or unexpectantly being totally out of control as your car slides down an icy road.
4. Bundled up as they are, kids can fall down 3 flights of stairs and not get hurt.
3. There's ice fishing in a -50 degree wind chill. Knowing that, someone, somewhere is flabbergasted at how hearty we are.
2. Anything is better than a humid Minnesota summer.
1. Knowing that the rest of the country is looking at us in total amazement, saying, "Why in the world do they stay there?"
~UnknownTrip Planning - Reviews of all “the best of” deals, prices and attractions for your Minnesota Vacations.
If you like our top ten Minnesota Winter Jokes, these may tickle your funny bone as well:
Feb 17, 18 01:10 PM
A Minnesota vacation rental may be the perfect logging for your family vacation or family reunion, romantic getaway, scrapbooking weekend or corporate retreat.
Feb 15, 18 09:28 PM
All inclusive cheap vacation packages should include air fare and hotel. Some cheap all inclusive vacations package deals include recreational options, meals and more.
Feb 15, 18 09:09 PM
Minnesota jokes about winter help us deal with the challeges we face by laughing at Minnesota winter jokes.