Top 10 Minnesota Winter
Incredible hotel deals to book now at Expedia.com!
You know you're a Minnesotan if you feel it's a pretty bad winter if the snow gets higher than the first floor windows." ~ Ed Fischer, You Know You're A Minnesotan
Most family vacation destinations
in Minnesota include beautiful family vacation resorts, cabins, and dozens of
state parks and many other top family vacations spots.
You Know It's Winter in Minnesota If:
10. There are no mosquitoes.
9. You're so busy worrying about your car not starting, you don't have time to worry about anything else.
8. All the sissies leave for Florida.
7. If you carelessly leave meat in your car, it will freeze and stay fresh.
6. It's not as bad as a Manitoba winter.
5. There's the thrill of skiing downhill or unexpectantly being totally out of control as your car slides down an icy road.
4. Bundled up as they are, kids can fall down 3 flights of stairs and not get hurt.
3. There's ice fishing in a -50 degree wind chill. Knowing that, someone, somewhere is flabbergasted at how hearty we are.
2. Anything is better than a humid Minnesota summer.
1. Knowing that the rest of the country is looking at us in total amazement, saying, "Why in the world do they stay there?"
Minnesota Vacation Rentals
Best Prices on Minnesota Hotels
Minnesota Bed & Breakfast Inns
10 Best Winter Vacation Spots in Minnesota
10 Best Minnesota Vacation Spots
Top 10 Family Vacations
If you like our top ten Minnesota Winter Jokes, these may tickle your funny bone as well:
Minnesota Jokes and Stories
More Minnesota Jokes
Minnesota Vikings Jokes
Minnesota Jokes by Jeff Foxworthy
Minnesota Jokes About Winter
Diary of A Snow Shoveler
You Know You’re a Minnesotan
Minnesota Computer Terms
Ole and Lena Jokes
Back to Minnesota Jokes and Stories
Back to Minnesota Winter
Top 10 Vacation Destinations
We do not accept guest posts. You are welcome to comment on the topics on any page. Please keep your comments topic relative. Ads and photos on our site are purchased from out graphics affiliates. Thank you.
Plan Your Minnesota Vacation
Lake Superior Maps
Boundary Waters Maps
Made in Minnesota
Minnesota Visitor Site Map
Minnesota Visitor Home Page
For personalized travel information call 888-VISITMN (847-4866)
Minnesota Department of Natural resources 888-646-6367
Minnesota Historical Society 888-777-8386
Judith Ramsey - Publisher
Copyright © 2005 ~ 2019
All Rights Reserved
Amazon Associates Disclosure
- We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
Photos are provided by our affiliations with Amazon, Trip Advisor, Unsplash, Expedia, and by our content providers.
#adMinnesota State Parks: From Afton to Zippel Bay