Looking for Hotels? Get them all in 1 simple search
Snow Sledding in Minnesota
Visit Minnesota Website
Get the whole family out snow sledding in Minnesota.
Sledding hills all over Minnesota offer snow sledding thrills and winter outdoor activities.
There are sledding hills in all parts of the state that offer gentle downhill sliding that even young children can enjoy.
Choose a vacation rental in a specific area or get ideas about some of the best Minnesota vacation destinations before you decide. Take a look at some of these fantastic properties and locations for your group of any size.Travel in style. For less than a hotel.
Find the best hotel deal at HotelsCombined.com - Click here
25 Best Minnesota Family Resorts
Minnesota Vacation Rentals
Minnesota Bed & Breakfast Inns
Minnesota Tourism Reviews: find the best Minnesota deals, compare prices,
and read what other travelers have to say about the places to go and things to do in Minnesota...or anywhere in the world you travel.
Where to Go Snow Sledding
Minnesota state parks can be great places to go for a sledding outing. Frontenac State Park (just a short drive from the Twin Cities) has a warming shelter near the sledding area. Lots of other state parks all over Minnesota have wonderful sliding hills.
Some of the best snow sledding in Minnesota can be found right in the Twin Cities. Many ski areas offer tubing hills for exciting downhill fun. Buck Hill in Burnsville is one of the ski areas that includes tubing hills in addition to skiing and snowboarding facilities.
If you are into the thrills and spills of extreme sledding there are lots of sledding runs to accommodate you as well.
More Great Snow Sledding Hills in Minnesota:
- Columbia Golf Course in Northeast Minneapolis...one of the steepest hills in the Twin Cities.
- Theodore Wirth Park, west of downtown Minneapolis...a sledding hill with a tow rope.
- Staring Lake Sledding Hill in Eden Prairie. 700-foot sledding hill/plastic sleds only..no sleds with metal runners or skis. Warming house. Call 952-934-7120 for info.
- Fourteen parks in St. Paul have designated sledding hills, from gentle to steep. Our favorite is in Battle Creek park, a steep hill that's lit for sledding until 9 p.m on winter evenings.
- Minikahda Vista Park, in St. Louis Park has a long, steep, unobstructed hill. Oak Hill Park in St. Louis Park is also popular with families. The city of St. Louis Park 10 other parks with with designated sliding hills.
- Vadnais-Snail Lake Regional Park has a sledding hill, right by the Snail Lake parking lot.
- Manitou Ridge in White Bear Lake has two hills at the golf course, one slow and smooth and the other is a faster hill with bumps to add a challenge. Both hills are behind the club house.
- Powder Ridge in Kimball, MN is one of the best ski areas in the state. Powder Ridge also has a reputation as one of the best tubing spots in Minnesota.
Laskiainen Sliding Festival - Palo Minnesota
A celebration of snow sledding in Minnesota:
Finnish sliding festival celebrating the ethnic heritage of customs, crafts, music, sports, marketplace, foods and of course sliding! A true family event.
Loon Lake Community Center
Palo, MN 55705
Call or email for current information:
More Winter Sports Links:
Minnesota Ski Resorts
Minnesota Cross-Country Skiing
Cross-Country Skiing Basics
How to Ice Skate
More About Learning to Ice Skate
Ice Fishing in Minnesota
Snowmobiling in Minnesota
Skijoring in Minnesota
Minnesota Winter Activities
List of Winter Sports
Back to Minnesota Winter
If you make a purchase via a link on this page, I may earn a small commission on the transaction - at no added
cost to you. Thank you!
Today's Best Travel Deals
Extra 75% Off Select Hotels with Expedia App Coupon
Find the Best Minnesota Travel Deals at Booking Buddy!
Great Prices on Minnesota Hotels at Hotels.Com
Vacation Rentals under $50 a night
Minnesota Bed & Breakfast Inns - Choose a romantic, cozy B & B anywhere in Minnesota you want to be.
Hotels.com: Save big NOW on all hotel bookings with Up to a $100 Cash Back Rebate with code REBATES18! Book by 12/31/18, Travel by 3/31/19.
Minnesota Gifts & Souvenirs
Plan Your Minnesota Vacation
Things to Do in Minnesota
Minnesota Vacation Rentals - A vacation rental will give you the feel of your own cabin or chalet in Minnesota. Choose a vacation rental in a specific area or get ideas about some of the best Minnesota vacation destinations before you decide. There are fantastic rental properties and amazing locations that will be perfect for your group of any size.
Best Prices on Minnesota Hotels at Hotels.Com
Best Prices on Vacation Packages at BookingBuddy!
25 Best Minnesota Family Resorts
Ticket Liquidator: Minnesota Events Tickets and Venues
Get deeply discounted tickets on top Minnesota sporting events, concerts, and shows. Timberwolves, Golden Gophers, Top Concerts ....More. Continuously Updated
with current ticket offers.
Enjoy doing the things you love while saving with the discounts in the Entertainment Book. Many offers are two-for-one deals, 50% off and more. Get Your Entertainment Book Today!
Lake Superior Maps
Boundary Waters Maps
Only in Minnesota
Minnesota Nice: Adult Coloring Book Full of Minnesota Love
Minnesota Travel Books