Minnesota Ski Resorts
Visit Minnesota Website
Spirit Mountain, 9500 Spirit Mountain Place
Duluth, MN 55810
The best family vacation destinations
in Minnesota include beautiful family vacation resorts, dozens of
state parks and many other top family vacations spots.
The Spirit Mountain Ski area offers lots of fun winter activity. Here are some of what you will find:
- 22 Downhill Runs: runs suitable for both beginning and expert skiers.
- Seven lifts including a high-speed quad
- Second highest ski hill in Minnesota with a vertical elevation of approximately 700 feet
- Lessons: Learn how to ski with Alpine Ski, Snowboard, and Telemark Lessons. Beginner skiers can sign up for a “First Tracks” lesson package which includes rental equipment and lift ticket.
- Winter Kids Program: Allows parents to enjoy time on the slopes while their children experience a fun and educational approach to the winter sports of skiing and snowboarding.
- AMP Energy Terrain Park: perfect for snowboarders and freestyle skiers. Features jumps, rails, rollers, hits, boxes, and one of Minnesota’s only half-pipes.
Duluth Minnesota vacations are just as much fun in winter as they are in any other time of the year!
Spirit Mountain offers "Stay and Ski" packages during the winter months in cooperation with many Duluth area hotels. All of these Duluth hotels are close to Spirit Mountain ski area. Contact them directly to request their winter ski specials.
Plan Your Minnesota Vacation
#adMinnesota Vacation Rentals
Book Flight and Hotel Together at Booking Buddy and Save 30%!
Minnesota Bed & Breakfast Inns
Your Best Minnesota Travel Deals are at Booking Buddy!
Minnesota State of Wonders
Minnesota Vacation Rentals - A vacation rental will give you the feel of your own cabin or chalet in Minnesota. Choose a vacation rental in a specific area or get ideas about some of the best Minnesota vacation destinations before you decide. There are fantastic rental properties and amazing locations that will be perfect for your group of any size.
Lake Superior Maps
Boundary Waters Maps
Made in Minnesota