Visit Minnesota Website
Minnesota Ski Resorts
Highland Ski Area
Visit Minnesota Ski Resorts Highland Ski Area for Exciting Minnesota Winter Activities
The Hyland Ski and Snowboard Area is located in the Twin Cities Metro area in Hyland Lake Park Reserve at 8800 Chalet Road, Bloomington, MN 55438. Phone: 763-694-7800
Search Our Minnesota Websites
Winter activities you will enjoy at Hyland Ski & Snowboard Area include:
- Downhill skiing
- Innovative terrain park
- Cross-country skiing
- Lessons through SnowSports Academy
- Group Discounts
Hyland Ski & Snowboard Area Competition Teams
- The Ski Challenge: a series of recreational ski racing leagues held at Minnesota ski areas, including Hyland. For more information call 952.894.9220.
- Team Racing: available for individuals, groups or teams. Call Hyland SnowSports Academy for scheduling at 763.694.7800. The cost is $40 per hour with a three-hour minimum.
- Hyland Alpine Junior Race Team: an introductory ski-racing program for skiers aged 6–18. Call 763.694.7800 for more information.
- Hyland Alpine Parent’s Team: join in the fun while kids are in the Junior Race Program. Call 763.694.7800 for more information.
- Hyland Snowboard X-team: introductory snowboard and twin-tip competition program. Call 763.694.7800 for more information.
- Minneapolis Ski Club – Ski Jumping: Learn how to ski jump properly. Call 952.484.8956 for more information.
- Nybora Team Freestyle: Receive instruction in slope-style, big air, rails, moguls, half-pipe, and aerials, and compete regionally and nationally in USSA events. Cal 612.672.0282 for more information.
- Team Gilboa: Racers aged 6–18 are coached by top local coaches and compete regionally and nationally in USSA races. Call 612.850.1719 for more information.
- The G Team Snowboard Program: Provides skill development in all disciplines of snowboarding including freestyle (jumps, rails, boxes), freeriding and alpine. Call 952.846.4317 for more information.
Find the best deal on Bloomington hotels, compare prices, and read what other travelers have to say at TripAdvisor
Highland Ski and Snowboard Area