Minnesota Ski Resorts
Incredible hotel deals to book now at Expedia.com!
Highland Ski Area
The Hyland Ski and Snowboard Area is located in the Twin Cities Metro area in Hyland Lake Park Reserve at 8800 Chalet Road, Bloomington, MN 55438. Phone: 763-694-7800
Search Our Minnesota Websites
Most family vacation destinations
in Minnesota include beautiful family vacation resorts, cabins, and dozens of
state parks and many other top family vacations spots.
Winter activities you will enjoy at Hyland Ski & Snowboard Area include:
- Downhill skiing
- Innovative terrain park
- Cross-country skiing
- Lessons through SnowSports Academy
- Group Discounts
Hyland Ski & Snowboard Area Competition Teams
- The Ski Challenge: a series of recreational ski racing leagues held at Minnesota ski areas, including Hyland. For more information call 952.894.9220.
- Team Racing: available for individuals, groups or teams. Call Hyland SnowSports Academy for scheduling at 763.694.7800. The cost is $40 per hour with a three-hour minimum.
- Hyland Alpine Junior Race Team: an introductory ski-racing program for skiers aged 6–18. Call 763.694.7800 for more information.
- Hyland Alpine Parent’s Team: join in the fun while kids are in the Junior Race Program. Call 763.694.7800 for more information.
- Hyland Snowboard X-team: introductory snowboard and twin-tip competition program. Call 763.694.7800 for more information.
- Minneapolis Ski Club – Ski Jumping: Learn how to ski jump properly. Call 952.484.8956 for more information.
- Nybora Team Freestyle: Receive instruction in slope-style, big air, rails, moguls, half-pipe, and aerials, and compete regionally and nationally in USSA events. Cal 612.672.0282 for more information.
- Team Gilboa: Racers aged 6–18 are coached by top local coaches and compete regionally and nationally in USSA races. Call 612.850.1719 for more information.
- The G Team Snowboard Program: Provides skill development in all disciplines of snowboarding including freestyle (jumps, rails, boxes), freeriding and alpine. Call 952.846.4317 for more information.
Find the best deal on Bloomington hotels, compare prices, and read what other travelers have to say at TripAdvisor
Highland Ski and Snowboard Area
We do not accept guest posts. You are welcome to comment on the topics on any page. Please keep your comments topic relative. Ads and photos on our site are purchased from out graphics affiliates. Thank you.
Plan Your Minnesota Vacation
Lake Superior Maps
Boundary Waters Maps
Made in Minnesota
Minnesota Visitor Site Map
Minnesota Visitor Home Page
For personalized travel information call 888-VISITMN (847-4866)
Minnesota Department of Natural resources 888-646-6367
Minnesota Historical Society 888-777-8386
Judith Ramsey - Publisher
Copyright © 2005 ~ 2019
All Rights Reserved
Amazon Associates Disclosure
- We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
Photos are provided by our affiliations with Amazon, Trip Advisor, Unsplash, Expedia, and by our content providers.
#adMinnesota State Parks: From Afton to Zippel Bay