Minnesota Ski Resorts
Incredible hotel deals to book now at Expedia.com!
Giants Ridge is the Minnesota ski resort that Ski Magazine ranked as Minnesota's #1 ski resort and is located in the Brainerd and Biwabik area of Minnesota.
Most family vacation destinations
in Minnesota include beautiful family vacation resorts, cabins, and dozens of
state parks and many other top family vacations spots.
Giants Ridge Ski Resort Features Include:
- 35 downhill runs ranging from easy to very challenging
- 500 foot vertical drop
- Multiple Lifts: Two-triple chairlifts, three double chairlifts, and a J-bar. Lift lengths run between 1,800 and 2,500 feet.
- Snowmaking: Giants Ridge supplements natural snowfall with state-of-the-art snowmaking systems.
- 60 kilometers of groomed cross country trails
- Six-mile snow shoe only trail
- Ski in / ski out access to The Lodge at Giants Ridge
The Lodge at Giant's Ridge offers first class resort amenities for the Minnesota winter getaway. The Lodge features 92 large suites, many of which include an oversized whirlpool plus fireplace. The full-service restaurant, "Timbers" and large bar and lounge (known as "Sticks") offer great dining and superb atmosphere for relaxing.
We do not accept guest posts. You are welcome to comment on the topics on any page. Please keep your comments topic relative. Ads and photos on our site are purchased from out graphics affiliates. Thank you.
Plan Your Minnesota Vacation
Lake Superior Maps
Boundary Waters Maps
Made in Minnesota
Minnesota Visitor Site Map
Minnesota Visitor Home Page
For personalized travel information call 888-VISITMN (847-4866)
Minnesota Department of Natural resources 888-646-6367
Minnesota Historical Society 888-777-8386
Judith Ramsey - Publisher
Copyright © 2005 ~ 2019
All Rights Reserved
Amazon Associates Disclosure
- We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
Photos are provided by our affiliations with Amazon, Trip Advisor, Unsplash, Expedia, and by our content providers.
#adMinnesota State Parks: From Afton to Zippel Bay