Minnesota Ski Resorts
Visit Minnesota Website
Giants Ridge is the Minnesota ski resort that Ski Magazine ranked as Minnesota's #1 ski resort and is located in the Brainerd and Biwabik area of Minnesota.
The best family vacation destinations
in Minnesota include beautiful family vacation resorts, dozens of
state parks and many other top family vacations spots.
Giants Ridge Ski Resort Features Include:
- 35 downhill runs ranging from easy to very challenging
- 500 foot vertical drop
- Multiple Lifts: Two-triple chairlifts, three double chairlifts, and a J-bar. Lift lengths run between 1,800 and 2,500 feet.
- Snowmaking: Giants Ridge supplements natural snowfall with state-of-the-art snowmaking systems.
- 60 kilometers of groomed cross country trails
- Six-mile snow shoe only trail
- Ski in / ski out access to The Lodge at Giants Ridge
The Lodge at Giant's Ridge offers first class resort amenities for the Minnesota winter getaway. The Lodge features 92 large suites, many of which include an oversized whirlpool plus fireplace. The full-service restaurant, "Timbers" and large bar and lounge (known as "Sticks") offer great dining and superb atmosphere for relaxing.
Plan Your Minnesota Vacation
#adMinnesota Vacation Rentals
Book Flight and Hotel Together at Booking Buddy and Save 30%!
Minnesota Bed & Breakfast Inns
Your Best Minnesota Travel Deals are at Booking Buddy!
Minnesota State of Wonders
Minnesota Vacation Rentals - A vacation rental will give you the feel of your own cabin or chalet in Minnesota. Choose a vacation rental in a specific area or get ideas about some of the best Minnesota vacation destinations before you decide. There are fantastic rental properties and amazing locations that will be perfect for your group of any size.
Lake Superior Maps
Boundary Waters Maps
Made in Minnesota