Minnesota Ski Resorts
Visit Minnesota Website
Enjoy Buck Hill's Metro Location for Minnesota Winter Activities Close to Everything!
The best family vacation destinations
in Minnesota include beautiful family vacation resorts, dozens of
state parks and many other top family vacations spots.
The Buck Hill ski resort area is one of the Twin Cities metro area's favorite ski destinations.
Buck Hill is located about 9 miles south of 494 on Interstate 35 at 15400 Buck Hill Road in Burnsville, Minnesota. Phone number is:
Buck Hill area was established in the 1930's and has been awarded the title of the "Legendary Capitol of American Ski Racing" by SKI Magazine. Two former members of the Buck Hill Ski Racing Team, Kristina Koznick and Tasha Nelson, participated in the 1998 Olympic Winter Games in Nagano, Japan, on the US Olympic Team.
A great family winter vacation to Minnesota could include staying in an area hotel, eating in nearby restaurants, skiing at Buck Hill and visiting nearby family-friendly attractions.
Family Fun Attractions Near Buck Hill Ski Resort Area Include:
- The Mall of America in Bloomington, MN
- Nickelodeon Universe Theme Park at The Mall of America
- Underwaterworld at The Mall of America
- Water Park of America at The Mall of America
Hotels in Burnsville, MN that are convenient to the Buck Hill Ski Area:
This family friendly ski destination offers a full range of skiing programs for all ages. Some of what you will find at Buck Hill ski area includes:
- Forty-five acres with fifteen slopes
- Eleven chairlifts including two quad seat lifts.
- Three terrain parks: "Halfpipe," "The Knob," and "Railyard"
- Two freestyle areas:"Skunk Hollow" and "Deer Run"
- Cross-country trails
- Learn to Ski or Board program
- Private and semi-private lessons for all ages
- Onsite day lodge with cafeteria
Buck Hill Ski Area Official Site
Vacation Rentals Worldwide
Plan Your Minnesota Vacation
Lake Superior Maps
Boundary Waters Maps
Made in Minnesota