Chocolate Christmas Gifts
Visit Minnesota Website
Chocolate Christmas gifts might include your best chocolate Christmas dessert recipes. Serve this chocolate Bundt Cake at your holiday gathering or give it as a gift to someone special.
- 1 package chocolate cake mix (regular size)
- 1 package (3.9 ounces) instant chocolate pudding mix
- 3 tablespoons baking cocoa
- 1-3/4 cups milk
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups (12 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- Confectioners' sugar
The Bundt Cake Pan was invented in Minnesota
- In a large bowl, combine the cake and pudding mixes, cocoa, milk and eggs. Beat on low speed for 30 seconds. Beat on medium for 2 minutes. Stir in chocolate chips.
- Pour into a greased and floured 10-in. fluted tube pan (Bundt Cake Pan). Bake at 350° for 55-60 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean. Cool for 10 minutes; remove from pan to a wire rack to cool completely. Dust with confectioners' sugar if desired.Yield: 12-15 servings.
Easiest Chocolate Christmas Dessert Recipe
Package squares of this fudge to give to those who love Chocolate Christmas gifts.
Amazing Easy Fudge - Just Four Ingredients!
This easiest of fudge recipes is also one of the yummiest. It is one of our favorite chocolate Christmas dessert recipes. It has a rich flavor that will melt in your mouth.
Here Are The 4 Ingredients:
• 3 cups semisweet chocolate chips
• 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
• 1/4 tsp sea salt
• 2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
The Simple Directions:
- Line an 8” x 8" baking pan with wax paper or parchment paper.Place the chocolate chips, sweetened condensed milk and the sea salt in a heavy cooking pot. Over low heat, cook and stir with a wooden spoon until the chocolate chips are melted.
- Remove the mixture from the heat and add the vanilla. Pour into the wax paper lined baking pan and spread evenly with the back of the wooden spoon.
- Refrigerate for 3-4 hours until firm. Cut into squares and serve or place in a container and wrap for gift-giving.
Just by using other flavors of chips you can make variations like Butterscotch Fudge, Chocolate Peanut Butter Fudge and Mint Chocolate Fudge. Make a wonderful addition to your Christmas food gift basket.
Chocolate Christmas Gifts Online >
Perfect ideas for any chocolate lover on your gift list.
The two images below are of our favorite chocolate gifts to give (or receive!) Godiva Chocolates are claimed by many to be the "best chocolate in the world." They are "sinfully" dark chocolate and very creamy. Leonidas Candies are a long time family favorite. When we want to "give the very best" we almost always choose these. Click on the images to see ordering information.
The Ultimate in Chocolate Christmas Gifts
This decadent chocolate gift basket is the logical gift for a real "chocoholic." Click on the image to see ordering information.
Christmas Food Gift Basket
Christmas Appetizer Recipes
Homemade Christmas Gifts in A Jar
Christmas Post Cards
Christmas Gift Shopping Online
Christmas Festival of Lights
Christmas Wreath Ideas
Christmas in Minnesota
The best family vacation destinations
in Minnesota include beautiful family vacation resorts, dozens of
state parks and many other top family vacations spots.
Plan Your Minnesota Vacation
#adMinnesota Vacation Rentals
Book Flight and Hotel Together at Booking Buddy and Save 30%!
Minnesota State of Wonders
Lake Superior Maps
Boundary Waters Maps
Made in Minnesota