Incredible hotel deals to book now at Expedia.com!
Boundary Waters Guides
Canoe outfitters Boundary Waters guide services and recommendations for your Boundary Waters outfitting.
Most family vacation destinations
in Minnesota include beautiful family vacation resorts, cabins, and dozens of
state parks and many other top family vacations spots.
Boundary waters outfitting companies can help you plan every detail of your trip into this Minnesota wilderness.
The most entry points into the Boundary Waters Canoe Area Wilderness are at Ely, Minnesota.
The Ely Chamber of Commerce says that the best Boundary Waters canoe outfitters are: "biologists, historians and woods-wise guides whose knowledge and love of this area will add to the pleasure you'll have on your canoe trip."
Boundary Waters Guide Service is a Boundary Waters canoe trip outfitter, Quetico outfitter, and guide service in Ely, Minnesota.
Head Guide, Jason Zabokrtsky, and his staff specialize in fully outfitted and guided Boundary Waters canoe trips.
Other Ely based outfitters include:
Boundary Waters outfitters in the Grand Marais area include:
There are dozens of Boundary Waters outfitting companies in Ely and the surrounding area. Here are three more that are highly regarded:
- Wilderness Outfitters has been guiding trips into the wilderness since 1921.
- Piragis Northwoods Company also operates a northwoods store and offers equipment you can check out to see what might work for you.
- Voyageur North Outfitters has a bait shop as well as outfitting services.
There are many reasons to choose expert Boundary Waters outfitters to help you plan and outfit your journey into the Boundary Waters Canoe Area Wilderness.
The best guide services and outfitters for the Boundary Waters Canoe Area Wilderness will:
- Work with you to plan a trip that meets your needs and desires.
- Provide you with maps that highlight the best campsites, fishing spots, historic and scenic points of interest and wildlife sighting opportunities.
- Arrange for Boundary Waters canoe rental
- Provide you with lightweight canoes and gear that will make portaging easier.
- Arrange transportation to your BWCAW entry point
- Arrange accomodations for you for before and after your trip.
- Go along to guide your trip if you choose.
Canoe Outfitters Boundary Waters
Choosing a Boundary Waters outfitting company is just one piece of the trip planning you will want to explore.
Canoe outfitters Boundary Waters guide services and the Ely Outfitters website are all resources to check out while you plan your Boundary Waters Minnesota adventure.
You will also want to begin to gather your own resources as you anticipate this exciting trip.
To get insight into the amazing possibilities and places you can go in the wilderness begin to study a Boundary Waters map.
And for a great overview of this area of Minnesota check out our page about Ely Minnesota vacations.
You can also experience a very different wilderness trip in the same area in Voyageurs National Park
More about adventure kayak trips into the Boundary Waters.
Boundary Waters Outfitting
Boundary Waters Minnesota
Boundary Waters Map
Voyageurs National Park
Minnesota National Parks and Forests
Back to Boundary Waters Minnesota Vacation
We do not accept guest posts. You are welcome to comment on the topics on any page. Please keep your comments topic relative. Ads and photos on our site are purchased from out graphics affiliates. Thank you.
Plan Your Minnesota Vacation
Lake Superior Maps
Boundary Waters Maps
Made in Minnesota
Minnesota Visitor Site Map
Minnesota Visitor Home Page
For personalized travel information call 888-VISITMN (847-4866)
Minnesota Department of Natural resources 888-646-6367
Minnesota Historical Society 888-777-8386
Judith Ramsey - Publisher
Copyright © 2005 ~ 2019
All Rights Reserved
Amazon Associates Disclosure
- We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
Photos are provided by our affiliations with Amazon, Trip Advisor, Unsplash, Expedia, and by our content providers.
#adMinnesota State Parks: From Afton to Zippel Bay