Twin Cities Entertainment
Search the Visit Minnesota Website
Twin Cities entertainment offerings include an inviting and exciting array of top-notch venues, nightspots and cultural activities.
Minneapolis, St. Paul and the surrounding areas are the setting for an exciting arts scene, historic architecture, world class museums, theater and music.
The Twin Cities area is also a showcase for many professional sports teams, year round festivals and celebrations, and family-friendly entertainment.
Save Up to 50% on Twin Cities
Ticket Liquidator: Minnesota Events Tickets and Venues
Get deeply discounted tickets on top Minnesota sporting events, concerts, and shows. Timberwolves, Golden Gophers, Top Concerts ....More. Continuously Updated
with current ticket offers.
The Harlem Globetrotters: Internationally Famous Team on 2017 World Tour
- Target Center (Minneapolis, MN) Check Availabilty
Water Park of America: Family 4-Pack, All-Day or Half-Day Pass, Plus Game Card
- Water Park of America (Bloomington, MN)
Kayak and Paddleboard Rental on Lake Minnetonka
- 2-Hour Kayak or Paddleboard Rental on Lake Minnetonka - Tommy's Tonka Trolley & Kayak Rentals (Excelsior, MN) Check Availability
"Miranda": A Psychological Thriller Set in the Middle East
- Illusion Theater (Minneapolis, MN) Check Availability
"Flower Drum Song": A Romantic Rodgers & Hammerstein Musical
- Park Square Theatre (St. Paul, MN)
"Black Light": Jomama Jones' Cabaret Spectacular
- Penumbra Theatre (St. Paul, MN) Check Availability
"The Drawer Boy": Award-Winning Drama on the Power of Storytelling
- Lyric Arts Main Street Stage (Anoka, MN) Check Availability
"Oh Freedom! The Story of the Underground Railroad": Stories & Songs
- Howard Conn Fine Arts Center (Minneapolis, MN) Check Availability
Acclaimed Accordo String Ensemble
- Various Minneapolis & St. Paul Venues - The Schubert Club (Minneapolis, MN) - January 24: Join Accordo for an evening of silent film with live music. This special concert will feature original music by Stephen Prutsman accompanied by the screening of various silent movies, including some Charlie Chaplin short films. Check Availability
Hill House Chamber Concerts
- The Hill House Chamber Players, made up of talented musicians from Minnesota Orchestra and the faculty of the University of Minnesota, present their latest series of concerts in the restored art gallery of the historic James J. Hill House. The performances, co-sponsored by The Schubert Club and Minnesota Historical Society, feature group members and guest artists in programs spanning the chamber music repertoire. James J. Hill House (St. Paul, MN) - Check Availability
North Star Roller Girls
- Hard-Hitting Roller Derby - Cheer on your favorite team when the North Star Roller Girls hit the track in fast-paced bouts. Powered by their impressive athleticism and spirited attitudes, these girls serve up hard-hitting, exciting roller derby. Lee and Rose Warner Coliseum at the Minnesota State Fair Grounds (Falcon Heights, MN) - Check Availability
"Schubert Club Mix": A Fun Twist on Classical Music
- Various Minneapolis & St. Paul Venues - The Schubert Club (Minneapolis, MN) Check Availability
LOCASH ("I Know Somebody"): Pop-Country Hitmakers
- Cabooze (Minneapolis, MN) - Thursday March 23, 2017 / 8:00pm | $15 Check Availability
"'Til Death: A Marriage Musical"
- Hit Comedy Returns - Art House North (Saint Paul, MN)- The show runs 90 minutes, with a 15-minute intermission and is appropriate for ages 8 and older. Check Availability
Anxiety Tonight (Pigtails Are Kosher)
- Miriam Plotkin Stars in this One-Woman Show - Sabes Theater at the JCC (Minneapolis, MN) Check Availability
If you are on a budget...and we all are
...you can save 50% and more on many of the things you want to do with the hundreds of discounts and coupons in the Entertainment Book: Twin Cities and Twin Ports Edition Book - Only at Entertainment.com
Trip Advisor is a great place to browse the reviews of the huge variety of thing to see and do in the Twin Cities:
You can share your own reviews of what you love to do in the Twin Cities...or anyplace in Minnesota...as well.
More Ideas for Twin Cities Fun
Minnesota Arts and Culture: The Twin Cities offer multiple opportunities to enjoy innovative theater, fine orchestras and the very best art museums.
A Prairie Home Companion, with Garrison Keillor, offered a unique resource for Twin Cities entertainment. Keillor's "take" on Minnesota and Minnesotans, combined with world-class musical offering make this a hot ticket. Though Keillor has retired, the show goes on with new host Chris Thile.
Visit Twin Cities Museums for an educational and fun outing. Just a few of the outstanding museums in the Minneapolis St. Paul area include the Minnesota History Museum, the Minnesota Science Museum, the Mill City Museum, built within the ruins of the original General Mills flour mill, and the Bakken Museum of Electricity.
Minneapolis nightlife destinations take you to the heart of Minneapolis for great dining, dancing and live music.
Twin Cities restaurants offer as many diverse dining experiences as you would find in any other cities in the world.
Twin Cities Festivals and Events
Minnesota Festivals and Events offer year round entertainment for the entire family. The Taste of Minnesota, the Festival of Nations and the Minnesota State Fair are just a few of the dozens of festivals and events that you can enjoy in the Twin Cities. We also host guests from around the world for the Saint Paul Winter Carnival
Minnesota Sports Teams include the Minnesota Twins baseball, Minnesota Vikings football, Minnesota Timberwolves basketball and the Minnesota Wild hockey teams.
Along with the University of Minnesota and many other college teams, sports are a huge part of the Twin Cities entertainment scene.
Minnesota family fun pages on this website offer lots of ideas for entertainment in the Twin Cities and all around the state. Minnesota is a wonderful travel destination for families.
Saint Paul Minnesota Vacations
Hotels in Minneapolis Minnesota
Back to Entertainment in Minnesota