You know you're a Minnesotan if you feel it's a pretty bad winter if the snow gets higher than the first floor windows." ~ Ed Fischer, You Know You're A Minnesotan
10. There are no mosquitoes.
9. You're so busy worrying about your car not starting, you don't have time to worry about anything else.
8. All the sissies leave for Florida.
7. If you carelessly leave meat in your car, it will freeze and stay fresh.
6. It's not as bad as a Manitoba winter.
5. There's the thrill of skiing downhill or unexpectantly being totally out of control as your car slides down an icy road.
4. Bundled up as they are, kids can fall down 3 flights of stairs and not get hurt.
3. There's ice fishing in a -50 degree wind chill. Knowing that, someone, somewhere is flabbergasted at how hearty we are.
2. Anything is better than a humid Minnesota summer.
1. Knowing that the rest of the country is looking at us in total amazement, saying, "Why in the world do they stay there?"
If you like our top ten Minnesota Winter Jokes, these may tickle your funny bone as well:
May 21, 17 03:00 AM
The Lake Superior Circle Tour is a wonderful scenic travel road trip. View Lake Superior from three state and two countries!
May 01, 17 10:57 PM
Enjoy Lake Superior North Shore Minnesota vacations. Start with a visit to Duluth and then explore the North Shore of Lake Superior from Two Harbors to Grand Portage.
Apr 27, 17 05:08 PM
Sat. June 24, 2017. 11:00 am to 11:00 pm Missile Park, St. Bonifacius, MN 5th annual St. Boni Spass-Tagen with car show, 5k color run, bean bag tourney,