You know you're a Minnesotan if you feel it's a pretty bad winter if the snow gets higher than the first floor windows." ~ Ed Fischer, You Know You're A Minnesotan
10. There are no mosquitoes.
9. You're so busy worrying about your car not starting, you don't have time to worry about anything else.
8. All the sissies leave for Florida.
7. If you carelessly leave meat in your car, it will freeze and stay fresh.
6. It's not as bad as a Manitoba winter.
5. There's the thrill of skiing downhill or unexpectantly being totally out of control as your car slides down an icy road.
4. Bundled up as they are, kids can fall down 3 flights of stairs and not get hurt.
3. There's ice fishing in a -50 degree wind chill. Knowing that, someone, somewhere is flabbergasted at how hearty we are.
2. Anything is better than a humid Minnesota summer.
1. Knowing that the rest of the country is looking at us in total amazement, saying, "Why in the world do they stay there?"
If you like our top ten Minnesota Winter Jokes, these may tickle your funny bone as well:
Aug 18, 17 12:21 PM
Visit Minnesota vacation travel guide with a focus on the top 10 vacation destinations in Minnesota.
Aug 16, 17 10:19 AM
The most famous Lake Superior lighthouse is the Split Rock lighthouse. Visit it and other Lake Superior lighthouses.
Aug 09, 17 08:16 AM
Visit the 10 best vacation spots in Minnesota. These vacation travel guides showcase the top ten Minnesota tourist attractions across every region of the state.