You know you're a Minnesotan if you feel it's a pretty bad winter if the snow gets higher than the first floor windows." ~ Ed Fischer, You Know You're A Minnesotan
10. There are no mosquitoes.
9. You're so busy worrying about your car not starting, you don't have time to worry about anything else.
8. All the sissies leave for Florida.
7. If you carelessly leave meat in your car, it will freeze and stay fresh.
6. It's not as bad as a Manitoba winter.
5. There's the thrill of skiing downhill or unexpectantly being totally out of control as your car slides down an icy road.
4. Bundled up as they are, kids can fall down 3 flights of stairs and not get hurt.
3. There's ice fishing in a -50 degree wind chill. Knowing that, someone, somewhere is flabbergasted at how hearty we are.
2. Anything is better than a humid Minnesota summer.
1. Knowing that the rest of the country is looking at us in total amazement, saying, "Why in the world do they stay there?"
If you like our top ten Minnesota Winter Jokes, these may tickle your funny bone as well:
Jun 20, 17 11:07 AM
Visit Pipestone National Monument at Pipestone Minnesota. Stay in a local hotel or at the Pipestone RV campground.
Jun 18, 17 10:15 AM
Minnesota visitor is an insider's vacation travel guide to the top Minnesota tourism spots and top attractions all across the state.
Jun 17, 17 07:18 PM
What's on your Minnesota bucket list? Your life bucket list ideas should include at least a few of these unique Minnesota destinations.