Entertainment in Minnesota
Search the Visit Minnesota Website
Minnesota entertainment is as diverse as our population. Twin Cities entertainment includes the music scene, Minnesota sports teams, festivals in every season, and celebrations of the many cultures represented here.
Vibrant nightlife in Minnesota birthed music legends like Prince, The Time, The Replacements, Soul Asylum, Atmosphere, and so many more.
If you are looking for more laid back places to take the family, go out with a date, or gather with friends, Minnesota is nationally applauded for the variety of entertainment venues.
Participate in ethnic festivals and celebrations, attend local fairs, listen to music in the parks. There is always something to enjoy!
Up to 50% Off!
Ticket Liquidator: Minnesota Events Tickets and Venues
Tickets for Top Entertainment in Minnesota
Get deeply discounted tickets on top Minnesota sporting events, concerts, and shows. Timberwolves, Golden Gophers, Top Concerts ....More. Continuously Updated
with current ticket offers.
The Harlem Globetrotters: Internationally Famous Team on 2017 World Tour
- Target Center (Minneapolis, MN) Check Availabilty
Water Park of America: Family 4-Pack, All-Day or Half-Day Pass, Plus Game Card
- Water Park of America (Bloomington, MN)
Kayak and Paddleboard Rental on Lake Minnetonka
- 2-Hour Kayak or Paddleboard Rental on Lake Minnetonka - Tommy's Tonka Trolley & Kayak Rentals (Excelsior, MN) Check Availability
"Miranda": A Psychological Thriller Set in the Middle East
- Illusion Theater (Minneapolis, MN) Check Availability
"Flower Drum Song": A Romantic Rodgers & Hammerstein Musical
- Park Square Theatre (St. Paul, MN)
"Black Light": Jomama Jones' Cabaret Spectacular
- Penumbra Theatre (St. Paul, MN) Check Availability
"The Drawer Boy": Award-Winning Drama on the Power of Storytelling
- Lyric Arts Main Street Stage (Anoka, MN) Check Availability
"Oh Freedom! The Story of the Underground Railroad": Stories & Songs
- Howard Conn Fine Arts Center (Minneapolis, MN) Check Availability
Acclaimed Accordo String Ensemble
- Various Minneapolis & St. Paul Venues - The Schubert Club (Minneapolis, MN) - January 24: Join Accordo for an evening of silent film with live music. This special concert will feature original music by Stephen Prutsman accompanied by the screening of various silent movies, including some Charlie Chaplin short films. Check Availability
Hill House Chamber Concerts
- The Hill House Chamber Players, made up of talented musicians from Minnesota Orchestra and the faculty of the University of Minnesota, present their latest series of concerts in the restored art gallery of the historic James J. Hill House. The performances, co-sponsored by The Schubert Club and Minnesota Historical Society, feature group members and guest artists in programs spanning the chamber music repertoire. James J. Hill House (St. Paul, MN) - Check Availability
North Star Roller Girls
- Hard-Hitting Roller Derby - Cheer on your favorite team when the North Star Roller Girls hit the track in fast-paced bouts. Powered by their impressive athleticism and spirited attitudes, these girls serve up hard-hitting, exciting roller derby. Lee and Rose Warner Coliseum at the Minnesota State Fair Grounds (Falcon Heights, MN) - Check Availability
"Schubert Club Mix": A Fun Twist on Classical Music
- Various Minneapolis & St. Paul Venues - The Schubert Club (Minneapolis, MN) Check Availability
LOCASH ("I Know Somebody"): Pop-Country Hitmakers
- Cabooze (Minneapolis, MN) - Thursday March 23, 2017 / 8:00pm | $15 Check Availability
"'Til Death: A Marriage Musical"
- Hit Comedy Returns - Art House North (Saint Paul, MN)- The show runs 90 minutes, with a 15-minute intermission and is appropriate for ages 8 and older. Check Availability
Anxiety Tonight (Pigtails Are Kosher)
- Miriam Plotkin Stars in this One-Woman Show - Sabes Theater at the JCC (Minneapolis, MN) Check Availability
Top Things to Do in Minnesota
Every area of Minnesota has unique attractions and activities. This is the best interactive list of the fun to be found everywhere in the state.
of Entertainment Are You Looking For?
If your image of fun in Minnesota is all about the lakes and water sports, we certainly do recommend that you enjoy the natural recreational resources in our beautiful state. But don't stop there.
Just one of many Christmas Festivals of Lights takes place every year in Duluth.
Discover what there is to see and do
Twin Cities entertainment is world famous! We have more live theater, more first class museums and more concert venues than you will find almost anywhere else in the U.S.
in every area of Minnesota.
Minneapolis entertainment brings you to some of the best spots for Minneapolis nightlife, restaurants and dance clubs.
Just across the river in St. Paul, we host the yearly Saint Paul Winter Carnival. Though Garrison Keillor has retired, the Fitzgerald Theater continues to host A Prairie Home Companion.
Festivals and events occur all across the state. The Minnesota State Fair is the one we all anticipate. Near Detroit Lakes you can camp out and listen to the music at WeFest.
The Entertainment Book:
We never go out to do anything without checking to see if we have a coupon for it. It's amazing how often we find we do. You'll find coupons for restaurants, lodgings, and recreation. The Entertainment Book also includes coupons for shopping, car washes, car rentals and so much more. Twin Cities and Twin Ports Edition Book - Only at Entertainment.com
Enjoy doing the things you love while saving with the discounts in the Entertainment Book. Many offers are two-for-one deals, 50% off and more. Get Your Entertainment Book Today!
Minnesota Deals, Bargains & Coupons
to please any palate are easy to find all across the state.
We have enthusiastic sports fans in our state. Professional Minnesota sports teams include the Twins, the Vikings the Wild and the Lynx. And who doesn't love the Minnesota Saints?
In every season of the year there are festivals and events that the entire family will enjoy. There are large yearly festivals in the Twin Cities like the Irish Fair and the Festival of Nations. Small towns celebrate their heritage and almost anything else that can spark a festival.
For kid friendly entertainment, Minnesota can't be topped. When school is out you will find lots of free and fun summer activities for kids.
Take some time as a couple to tour one of our Minnesota wineries. If gaming is something you enjoy, head out to one of our many casinos.
The lodging options often offer their own entertainment. Minnesota hotels often feature a water park or other recreation. You can get a hotel in Bloomington that puts your right across the street from the Mall of America and the entertainment offered there.
For food related entertainment, Minnesota offers restaurants and cuisine for every preference. Manny's Steakhouse is a wonderful choice for a special dinner. Or try a "Juicy Lucy" burger at a hole-in-the-wall diner. Ethnic restaurants, as well as places that specialize in Minnesota grown foods, are everywhere you want to be.
Minnesota Restaurants by City
Free Summer Activities for Kids